- There is a MANDATORY FACE COVERING REQUIREMENT in effect for Valley County.
- Idaho is currently in STAGE 3 of the statewide reopening protocol.
Welcome to our communities
MCCALL · DONNELLY · CASCADE · YELLOW PINE · NEW MEADOWS
This Place Is Special
As we navigate these unprecedented times, it is more important than ever that we care about one another and the places we value…and this area holds a special place in many hearts. As we begin to travel farther from home in search of fresh mountain air, solitary hiking trails and sunny days on the lake, we ask that you come prepared and knowledgeable about the places you choose to recreate.
HORSEBACK RIDING IN CASCADE
We need YOUR HELP to protect the place and the people we all LOVE.
HIKING TO LOUIE LAKE NEAR MCCALL
how you can help
UNDERSTAND IDAHO’S REOPENING PLAN
We are currently in STAGE THREE of our state-wide “Idaho Rebounds” plan. The State rolled back to this stage on October 26, 2020 after a spike in statewide cases and decreased hospital capacity.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN STAGE THREE
- Expect health and safety protocols to be in place at individual businesses and comply with these measures.
- Social gatherings (public and private) of LESS than 50 people are allowed where physical distancing and precautionary measures can occur.
- Non-essential travel can continue to locations that allow it and do not have ongoing transmission (adhere to Idaho and CDC guidelines regarding isolation following travel).
- Restaurant dining rooms, indoor gyms, recreation facilities, salons, bars and movie theaters continue to be open with approved health plans and protocols – including limited capacity to maintain social distancing requirements.
- Nightclubs can operate as a bar with seating only and large venues are closed.
- Strict physical distancing of at least six feet, hand washing, staying home if you are sick, regular disinfection of surfaces and wearing a mask in public places is standard protocol.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
MASKS REQUIRED IN VALLEY COUNTY
Central District Health has a requirement for face coverings in all public spaces effective now
Why? To keep the public safe and businesses open.
Where? All “public places” within Valley County lines (including the cities of Cascade, Donnelly, McCall and Yellow Pine)
Learn more at find FAQs on the Central District Health website.
CHECK WITH LOCAL BUSINESSES
It is very likely that the places you love to frequent in the area have new protocols and new hours in place. Please check business and organization websites to learn about these changes and comply with the health and safety measures that have been put in place to protect residents and visitors in our communities.
Take Personal responsibility
valley county covid-19 taskforce updates
let’s all do our part